FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, August 08, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it has taken me so long to write (again), but we are much busier than I ever imagined we would be. This has been a summer like no other, full of lots of ups and downs. Here at camp, you can want to smile, laugh, cry, stay here, and go home all at the same time. It can be a little hard to process things, because you have no time to yourself. We're wrapping things up at camp, and only have one session left. I'll be home on the 19th, so in 10 days. I can't believe it! I'm really excited to come home and get back to my normal life, but at the same time it is very scary to think about leaving here. At any rate, I hope you all are having a safe and fun summer. The kids from our last session just left, so we are headed to Sea World tomorrow and Universal Studios and Island of Adventures on Sunday. It should be a good time, even if it's really hot!

No comments: